The official app for BURGER KING® restaurants is finally here – Get rewarded for all your BURGER KING® purchases with special offers, while you earn rewards for FREE food and drinks. Currently the functions are only available in the Baltimore area.
With this app, earn BK℠ Crowns for each dollar you spend, which can be used towards BURGER KING® food and drink items, like the WHOPPER® sandwich or our special frappés and smoothies. You will receive ongoing special coupons designed just for you. With this app, you can even upload and pay for your BURGER KING® purchases with your BK® Crown Card, which makes paying wallet-free and hassle-free. We even made it easy to find your closest BURGER KING® restaurant.
Specific features include:
Eat at BURGER KING® restaurants and get rewarded. When you register, we start you off with 50 BK℠ Crowns- good for one WHOPPER® sandwich or any other individual item on the menu. Then, earn one BK℠ Crown for every one dollar you spend. 25 BK℠ Crowns earns you any small beverage on the menu, including smoothies and frappés; 50 BK℠ Crowns earns you any individual item on the menu; 75 BK℠ Crowns earns you any sized combo meal. Keep track of all the BK℠ Crowns rewards you have earned for free food and drinks. And if you pay with your BK® Crown Card — you earn 20% more BK℠ Crowns!
Don’t miss out on more ways with save with customized BURGER KING® coupons, which you’ll receive once you register. All of your offers are stored in one easy location.
When you're craving BURGER KING® food, we've got the place. The Restaurant Locator function makes finding a BURGER KING® restaurant in your area quick and easy. Use list-view or map-view searching, and filter by distance within a 1, 5 or 20 mile radius.
Add a BK® Crown Card to make paying even easier, wallet-free and right from the app. Additionally, store multiple cards and manage your cards -including view balances and easily reload funds. And when you pay using your stored BK® Crown Card, you’ll earn 20% bonus BK℠ Crowns.
*** SCHEDULE AND HOST MEETINGS FROM YOUR IPHONE AND IPAD!***
When an idea strikes and demands collaboration, simply launch a meeting and collaborate with all the right people instantly using GoToMeeting on your iPad or iPhone. Download the free universal app and join, host or schedule a meeting on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch in seconds. View slide presentations, design mockups, spreadsheets, reports – whatever meeting presenters choose to share onscreen. And iPad users can even present and collaborate face to face!
• NEW: Schedule future meetings or launch an ad-hoc session. Invite people easily through email or text message.
• NEW: Present content using your mobile browser, email attachments, ShareFile or Dropbox (iPad only).
• NEW: Brainstorm with the onscreen highlighter and whiteboard (iPad only).
• See up to 6 meeting participants with HDFaces video on iPad.
• Join meetings and webinars in seconds by tapping a link in an email, or your calendar.
• Connect to audio through your Internet connection (WiFi or 4G/3G) or dial in over the phone.
HOW TO JOIN A MEETING
You don’t need to purchase an account to attend GoToMeeting sessions. After you download the free GoToMeeting app, there are a couple of easy ways to join a meeting:
• Tap a link in an invitation email and then follow the prompts.
• Tap the GoToMeeting app icon on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch and enter the Meeting ID provided by the meeting organizer.
HOW TO HOST A MEETING
Use your GoToMeeting account username and password to log in.
• Tap Meet Now to start an ad-hoc meeting. Or…
• Tap a previously scheduled meeting to start it. (Meetings can be scheduled from your desktop as well as your iPhone or iPad.)
• Pass presenter controls to anyone in the meeting or present content from your iPad. Find the content you want to share and press Play.
Upon joining, you will be automatically connected to audio through your Internet connection (WiFi or 3G).
• For the best audio experience, plug a headset into your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
• For iPhone users, if you prefer to dial in over the phone line, you can find the designated phone numbers in your meeting invitation email. Once you’ve joined the session, U.S. based numbers can be accessed with one click in Settings -> Meeting Info. (Note: iPhone users on the Verizon network will be unable to connect to the GoToMeeting web-based data stream and dial in over the phone at the same time.)
HDFaces VIDEO (iPad Only)
Upon joining the meeting, other’s webcams may be on and you will automatically see them.
• To turn on your webcam, tap the webcam icon, then tap the Share My Webcam button.
• We highly recommend using a strong Wi-Fi connection for best experience and connectivity.
• While it is possible to stream video over 4G/3G, we do recommend Wi-Fi. As operator data charges may apply, we highly recommend using an unlimited data plan or Wi-Fi connection.
The organizer running the meeting session must be using version 4.8 (or newer, which is build 721 or higher) of GoToMeeting on their Mac or PC.
Here’s how the organizer can check their version and build:
• PC: With a GoToMeeting session running, click Help at the top of the control panel and select “About GoToMeeting.”
• Mac: With a GoToMeeting session running, click GoToMeeting in the menu bar and select “About GoToMeeting.”
What's New in Version………..
Schedule meetings and invite meeting attendees through email directly from your iPhone and iPad.
With TapHunter you can find out what's on tap at the best local brewpubs, beer bars and all other locations where great craft brew is served.
Search by beer, location, or brewery and see what's on tap where!
TapHunter is currently available in a limited number of markets, but we're adding more all the time.
- View craft beer locations by proximity or on a map
- Find out what's on tap at any listed location
- Save a beer to your favorites and get alerts when that beer goes on tap
- Save a location to your favorites and get alerts when that location's list is updated
- A location's list isn't quite right? Update it right from the app.
- San Diego, CA
- Orange County, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Denver/Boulder, CO
- San Francisco Bay Area, CA
- Seattle, WA
- Phoenix, AZ
- Boston, MA
- New York, NY
- And many more markets to follow soon!
Missing delivers missing persons information like no other App. It is the first socially conscience dynamic App that works in the background utilizing Apple's "Push Notification" and Location Services to provide live alerts of missing person's within a subscriber's proximity.
Unlike other apps which are basically no more than an open browser window into a national data base, Missing was architect-ed from the ground up by the leaders in the industry- Code Amber News Service. We took 7 years of experience; our number 1 ranked service for reporting missing person's information in real time to millions of concerned citizens and created a solution for the person on the go.
Our custom data base pushes out notifications based on last known information and utilizing your iPhone Location Services for proximity, so you receive timely, sensitive information all in the background- allowing you to go about your business but still be in the know when it comes to our nation's largest problem- Missing Children and Wandering Seniors.
For these reasons - Missing - is the best people finder App:
* Notifications come from our state of the art database, which means you receive current information; when a person first goes missing, when there is a status update and when the alert is resolved- you receive that information immediately on your iPhone
* Notifications come to you based on timing and proximity- the closer you are to a current situation is when you get notified.
* Notifications are delivered through "Push Notification" Apple's latest 3.0 service which allows us to deliver data to you as it becomes available. The App does not have to be on, nor do you have to go retrieve the information
* Notifications are not limited to just Amber Alerts- Missing publishes multiple missing person alerts- offering you more information
* "Report a Sighting"- first dynamic App that allows you to report a sighting of a missing person via e-mail right from your phone, direct to our Tip Hotline! Or call the authorities in charge of the case.
Join the millions of current Missing News Service subscribers, download the best missing persons App and become part of the solution.
Thank you for being a socially proactive person- Missing and You- the better people finder.
Show your friends how much of an idiot (or smart) they are. Control the Idiot Detector by tilting your device up or down, or by discreetly touching a secret bar at the bottom of the screen. It can’t be more realistic than this ! An alarm sounds and an announcement is made to make sure every one in the room finds out that an Idiot was detected! How to use it: Switch it ON and point the device to your friend, while keeping it horizontal. Slightly tilt it UP if you want to show them they are SMART, or tilt it DOWN if you want to show that they are an IDIOT Hold the device that way for a few seconds, and enjoy the sound and graphic effects. Features and options: If your friends figure out the secret, don’t worry, there is an other way to control the meter. Go to Settings, and change the control to use the Touch Bar mode. Now you can sway the meter reading from SMART to IDIOT by discreetly sliding your thumb along the bottom of the iPhone or iPod Touch screen from left to right. If an IDIOT is detected and you hold it that way for a few seconds a voice announcement will be made to call the subject an idiot! You can turn this feature on or off within the Settings under "Public Humiliation". In addition you can determine what is displayed in the alarm section of the device if an IDIOT is detected. You can place your friends name in preparation of a show down and laughter. Enjoy pointing out the idiot in the room while pointing the device to others or even yourself and having it show SMART , then moving on to your suspect and having an idiot detected alert!
Some crazy fool has dropped explosives all over the railway tracks.
Tap the screen to change the lights. Can you navigate your train safely through the maze?